Friday, December 31, 2004

My First Community Chat : VB 2005 Language Enhancements

A bit of tension, a bit of apprehension, a bit of uncertainty, great crowd - my first community chat!

Today, I got an opportunity to host a technical communities chat on the new language enhancements of VB 2005, for the first time. The response was pretty good with about fifty people and more than two dozens of questions to attend to. Being my first chat, I lacked the experience of conveying succinct information in little time. So, I ended up not answering a lot of questions. Nonetheless, I hope the chat was useful, for at least, I had a good set of links to share towards the end! The Chat Manager tool, I must say, is pretty user friendly and I didn't have any problems during the course of the chat.

Overall, I think it was a great experience to say the least, and I am looking forward to more in the future.

No comments: